Mont Blanc

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mobile Blogging!

I've finally figured out how to post blogs using my blackberry! It only took me 4 months....Basically using my roaming internet access I can send an email to a special address, which automatically posts it on my blog. Yesterday's Hawaii post was my test run, and due to comment received (thanks, Mom!) I know it worked! So in addition to putting up a proper post for every port, it will also be easier to give you other little tidbits along the way. Now if only I could reply to your comments via email....that would be fantastic.

Well for today's tidbit then. Last night we played for a violinist from LA called Alwyn Wright. She has worked and recorded with all the bigwigs out there (dad, read Paul McCartney, ladies, read Josh Groban and Celine Dion) She was lovely, it always brings home the similarities in personality that Californians share somewhat unknowingly. It feels familiar just to be around her, or anyone from the area. I also learned a new (British?) nickname for violinists....its a little rude but gave me a chuckle. Tim had written it on our schedule next to her name: Scraper.
------------------

No comments: