Mont Blanc

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Southampton!! Around the World!!

I can't believe it, I've done it! Around the world by sea. I think this requires some stats-

-106 nights
-more than 37500 miles covered
-65 sea days
-37 ports
-23 countries
-sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge
-world's tallest building ascended, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai
-top of the Rockafellar Center
-Sydney Harbor Bridge climbed
-Luxor and the Valley of the Kings visited
- seen the Library of Alexandria
- added my 6th continent with South America
-transit of the Panama and the Suez Canals
-Hong Kong Disneyland
-One amazing World Voyage!
------------------

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you're still alive. :-)

Yo Mama said...

.....and one amazing girl who took it all in! Now you should go back around the other way to unwind!

Dewman said...

Wow, how to top what Mom said. Guess I won't try. Just awesome to think about all you've done!