Mont Blanc

Monday, March 5, 2012

Brisbane

I promised a post for every port, so I reckon I should write something for Brisbane even though I had IPM all day. We did a crew drill in the morning, and then we IPM card holders had to man the pax drill for embarking guests, of which we had a couple hundred. Cunard seems to be much more flexible about arrival and depature dates, not nearly as prepackaged with their itineraries as other companies I've worked for. As a result the ship is rarely completely full to capacity.

While we were docked here I reminisced about the last time I was here - my friend Tim and I explored the South bank of the city and rode the big ferris wheel there. Tim was underwhelmed by it, I enjoyed the views of the city. And a previous Brisbane my friend Beau and I went to a chinese massage place, and Target. This time....well I did laundry and read a book. Very relaxing!
------------------

No comments: