Mont Blanc

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello, World!

Well its that time again......Andrea leaves for another contract.  "Where are you going this time?" is the question I've been asked the most over the past couple of weeks.  This time its harder, and more exciting, to answer.   Around the world! Literally.  I will include in a future post an outline of our itinerary.  Basically we sail East from Southampton, and don't stop until we get back to where we started from, at the end of April.  Then I'm on the ship until June the 5th, mostly in the Mediterranean.  I have waited a long time to get an itinerary like this one, and I can't believe it is finally my turn.  Its here! I fly out in a few hours from LAX, and then have an overnight in England before joining the ship.  Luckily I'll have several sea days to settle in, sleep my way out of jet lag, and get into playing again before we arrive in our first port of call, New York City.  I have now figured out how to make posts via my blackberry and its international roaming, so my aim is to have shorter posts, but much more often.  (Sounds like a twitter account?? maybe I should think about that....) So, farewell to my bed, pillow, favorite foods, and personal space.....and hello, World!!

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

To Southampton...and beyond! Go get 'um girl!

Dewman said...

Where in the world is Carmenimeanandrea Smith-o?