I just finished a pretty awesome cruise. Tracy's parents were on board and spoiled our little group a bit taking us out for drinks and ordering room service for us a couple of times. My good friend Daniel (pianist on the Voyager and my first two weeks on the Rhapsody) was on board for the week signed into one of the crew cabins, and it was great to see him again and catch up. Another of the cast had her sister on board, so I did some of what we affectionately call babysitting - taking care of her while her sister was working or busy. It was quite the social week, and a lot of fun. I'm a little tired after it, and after playing all those extra sets. But I'm pretty fired up for NZ again this cruise. I also realized that in terms of cruises I only have 4 left!! Or course, some of them are pretty darn long, but it'll fly by, I think.
1) 14 day NZ (starts today!!)
2) 12 day South Pacific and Fiji
3) First half Circumnav, Sydney to Perth
4) Second half Circumnav - Perth, Tas, and NZ then back to Sydney.
then, DONE!! Mom and Dad, I miss you and I wanna come home!! :-)
4 comments:
Are you sure it's us you're missing and not just IN and Out Burger???
WooHoo! Hang in there, but we are all awaiting your return with great anticipation. There will be much guacomole and mario kart/party!
After a busy week like that, it sounds like you could use some 'down time'... Then there's those huricanes and cyclones... Never a dull moment! Enjoy it while it lasts. We all love you, lots and lots!
Post a Comment