But we're not there yet! I plan to wear myself out this week, doing as much as I possibly can in all the ports and taking all the pictures I've been meaning to take for a while.
Last cruise I kept myself pretty busy as well. I helped out in the kids center again, and now have my own NCL kids crew T-shirt, which my favorite kid from last week signed. Besides helping out Stacey up there, I did something else new - helping with the Park West art auctions. They always need an assistant to register the bidders and then to record the auction as it happens, writing down sales and such. It was actually really fun to do - I also learned a lot about art as I was working. And did I mention it pays? Yep, ten bucks an hour - a great way to help offset the money I spent shopping in Port Canaveral last Thursday (a lot). :-)
This next cruise, starting today is also going to be really different than anything we've done before. We are missing a lounge act (solo guitarist had to go home), so all the scheduling is going to be different than before. Up until now we have done the same thing on each respective day of the week, and I always knew exactly what my day would consist of on any given Tuesday or Friday or whenever. This week it will be a surprise day to day, playing in new venues and at different times. Its nice to have a change, really, despite the fact that it will be a bit more work this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment