Chelsea is on board!!! Everything worked out according to plan, thank goodness! God is good. My wonderful roommate even offered to move next door where there is an empty bed so that the two of us could have my room to ourselves. So now we have our own room and separate beds. Woohoo! We sure got lucky on that one. We still don't know what the rooming situation will be for the next couple of cruises, but I'm sure something will work out. I am so excited to have her on board! And she's having a good time already. Yesterday we walked around all morning in Alesund, and it was a really beautiful day. Last time I was there it was rainy and cold, but today was sunny and perfect. We tired ourselves out walking around, and are both grateful that today is another sea day to give us some time to relax.
Our new pianist is a Russian woman named Marina, and she is a sweet lady and a great pianist. I can tell I'm going to enjoy working with her, and if we end up roommates (which is likely) I look forward to it. She seems really cool.
Today we have Lindsay Hamilton's show, which I've played before several times. Lindsay has a little 2 or 3 year old daughter who is really cute, and she always comes to the rehearsals to dance around while we practice the music and pretend to play drums and conduct the band. She is a beautiful little girl with big blond ringlets and bright blue eyes, and always steals the show. Or at least the rehearsal. :-)
Mont Blanc
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that Chelsea is onboard with you. Now how about posting some pictures to prove it :-) I love you both!
Post a Comment