Mont Blanc

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Estonia

some photos from Berlin: http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2062122&l=848ef&id=56903845

Today Chelsea and I are in Tallin, Estonia, sitting at the Reval Café enjoying the ambience while using the internet.  I, of course, am enjoying my cappuccino, as has become tradition whenever I find a nice café to sit and use the internet.  It is really one of the ways that I relax.  The weather is a bit chilly and overcast today, so staying indoors sounded like a good plan to both of us after we had walked around old town for about 20 minutes.  

Last night the band had an easy night (preceded by a night off in St. Petersburg!!!) and it has been really nice for me to allow my chops a rest for a couple days.  Tonight we'll be back in the swing of things, though - with a guest entertainer's show.  I hear she is a violinist.  Should be fun!  I'm ready to get back into it.  We are now on the tail end of this cruise, headed back for Amsterdam.  Chelsea and I are both really excited to begin next cruise, as we are headed for a few ports in Ireland!!!  I really can't wait. 

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Hi Andrea...glad that you are enjoying some well-deserved time off. Sounds like a relaxing day!

~~~Dear-One~~~ said...

I'm glad you had a day off or two. That rocks. Yeah, Sheena and I moved to L.A., and already miss the wine nights! But that's okay, you'll just have to come visit us when you get back :p I kind of miss the mountain in some respects (like the whole nature thing), but I am really liking living right in the middle of L.A. It is good for me and Sheena to be out on our own! :)