Yesterday we were in port with the Galaxy again, which meant a fun day for me. I met up with Natalie, one of the dancers, and we had lunch and spent the afternoon together catching up. It was really nice. One of the neatest things was that while I was waiting for her near the gangway on the Galaxy, I saw about half a dozen of the guys from my church. One of them was even tearing up he was so excited to see me. They all gave me huge hugs and talked with me for a while. It was so uplifting to be surrounded by them again. They all tried to convince me to jump ships and stay on the Galaxy, and wanted to hear all about how things are on the Summit, and how my vacation was, and how my family is. They asked about Chelsea, and they are all going to be in prayer for her surgery tomorrow. I know me meeting them was no coincidence. We will be in port with them one more time in March, and I look forward to it.
Tonight we will have two big band sets in the Rendevous, and I'm actually pretty excited, cause we didn't get to do it last cruise. But we don't play until 10pm, so I have most of the day to myself. I had lunch with Shaun from the Acapella group, and right not I'm sitting with him and Joey (another member of the group) in the coffeehouse here. At the moment both of them are singing, which is making me laugh. One of them sings a riff, and then the other answers. Its pretty hysterical. I'm afraid I don't have any other news more interesting than that. So until next time!
Mont Blanc
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ANDREA!!!!!!! Have you been able to get any photos of you and your trombone for the paper yet? If you get the chanc it would be amazering! Anywho - I will be doing a story on you so-can I call and interview you on Saturday? I won't need more than 15 min or so if that';s okay :) Yay, you will be in te paper!
How are you? Hope all is well! I miss you! Hope traveling mercies are with you.
Post a Comment