Well, I can tell its time to leave Europe. I've gotten to the point where 2000 year old ruins kindof bore me.....I went on a tour in Cyprus and it just seemed like stuff I had already seen. I think I've reached my limit of European ruins...temples, roman baths, mosaics, etc. I need a break so I can start to appreciate it again. I was pretty bored on my tour. :-) The guests were nice, though. I met a man who is apparently a knight or Duke or something...he showed me his id card and it said Sir something or other....he acted like he expected me to recognize his name....but I've never heard of him. I don't even remember the name. Ha ha. :-)
Tonight we have a female vocalist, who insists on being turned up really loud in the sound system. It was really painful, but she wouldn't turn it down. My ears were ringing...I think the whole brass section is going to stuff toilet paper in their ears tonight. I'm not kidding.
And tomorrow....the day we've all been waiting for. Tomorrow is the day that I see the pyramids. I really can't wait. Its going to be a lot of fun, because I have to go on the crew tour due to work, and pretty much all my friends (the whole entertainment staff) is going. Woohoo! I haven't been on a tour with my close friends, well, ever! It will be great!! And don't worry, mom, I will try not to be pickpocketed. :-)
Mont Blanc
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, so I know you basically always take pictures, but if there was only one thing I would want you to take pictures of, it would definitely be the pyramids!!
I'm sorry you'll have to stuff your ears with toilet paper. Um...yuck.
Anyways, have a blast. You know we miss you and love you. <3
*hand hug*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! you're almost home! i had a dream that you came home and i started screaming when i saw you (good kind of screaming). i'm pretty sure it was a vision of what will happen. i'm excited!
Post a Comment