Marie, Patrick (pianist), Kevon (A/V), and I got off and wandered around Messina today. It was fun to explore the city with friends and get to know them a little better. We saw a lot of churches, unfortunately we couldn’t get inside of any. This might be because its Saturday – I’m not sure. But it has become my goal now to get inside one of these amazing historical cathedrals. I really want to go in one, and I won’t rest until I have!
I moved yesterday, I am now officially Marie’s roommate. Our cabin is TINY! Its about as big as my parent’s walk-in closet. Actually, I’m not sure if its even that big. It took quite a lot of arranging to find places for my things. Despite that, I am glad to have a roommate. I’ve gotten used to it over the past four years, and its been a little lonely being by myself, especially since I have so much free time. I’m enjoying my new living situation a lot – I even made a game out of trying fit everything in. And won. ☺
We got a new drummer last night, and he was really cool – he was my age and just graduated from Cal State Northridge. I really liked him a lot and was thinking we were going to be great friends – but something was wrong with his medical forms and it looks like they’re going to be sending him home tomorrow. Sad day. Things are going to be interesting for a while as we search for a permanent replacement. (Tyler??) ;-)
I’ve signed up to escort a couple of tours this cruise – I’ll find out whether or not I got chosen to do so the night before each of them. Here’s hoping! Oh, and more pictures are up! Some from Naples, some from today in Messina, and a couple of the band. Check it out – follow the link from two posts ago. Ciao!
Mont Blanc
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe did you warn Marie about you're sleep talking? :P fun times! I miss you a lot Andrea but I'm happy that you are having a wonderful time! May God continue to bless you!
Post a Comment