Mont Blanc

Friday, November 19, 2010

Quick update!

Sorry its been a while!! This will be short but sweet as I'm headed back to the ship in 2 minutes....

We have a new cruise director, pianist, and drummer now, which means quite a few changes and some fun getting to know new people. The cruise director is from Norway, a beautiful tall blonde lady named Sol. We're still figuring out her style, but she is a very nice lady.

This week we have a 7-day rock and roll charter cruise, which means ......(drumroll please......) we have almost the whole week off!!! Hooray!!! If only I could just go home for a week....or hang out in Sydney...but it looks like we'll be doing one big band set at some point this week, and maybe the farewell show. I've never done a full charter, it should be fun! I plan to be out and about checking out the events they'll be holding.

Thats all for now, other than that I've just been snorkelling a lot in some amazing places in Vanuatu, and working on my tan!!

No comments: