This next week is pretty packed with activity; I am going to be busy almost up to the moment I leave, I'm sure. Tomorrow I get to see my first opera - Die Walkure, with Dayna at the LA Opera. I am VERY excited about that!! Then Friday is the rehearsal dinner for Tyler's wedding, and Saturday is the wedding. After that, only a few short days to enjoy and to start seriously packing before I fly out. I really can't believe how soon I'm leaving - I might not believe it until I'm on the plane. I want to be able to slow down this weekend so Tyler's wedding doesn't pass me by in a blur. I want to savor every moment of it, and enjoy every second I get to spend with friends and family in the next week.
Mont Blanc
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
It's Official
Yes, I have my flight information! Finally, a week before I leave....but at least I have it! My flight takes off on the 17th, Thursday afternoon. I have an overnight in Seattle, which I really appreciate. Its always better not to have to fly and go straight to the ship in the same day. This way I get to relax, sleep, and most importantly shower before I join the ship, and meet the people I'll be working and living with for the next 6 or 8 months. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you very much! Have a fantastic contract!
Post a Comment