Highlights of the week were renting motorbikes and riding all over the island, relaxing at different beaches, collecting sea glass and pink sand, eating breakfast at Angeline's again, and performing the shows with the cast for the last time.
I apologize again for not posting more often! I will be posting pictures when I get home next week, so look for a link to the albums in the next week and a half. Now that I've said goodbye to Holly and to a lot of my friends, I'm ready to relax during my last week on board, wind down and catch up on sleep I've been missing. I'm also starting to get very excited about my next adventure - Assistant Directing for the Continental Voices and Brass, starting June 27th.
2 comments:
See you soon sweety! I hope you got yourself a good tan in Bermuda...you are coming home to cloudy and overcast weather!
Post a Comment