Photos from Ireland:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065445&l=213ed&id=56903845
I went on a tour yesterday - "Nice and Cannes on your own" which was nice. I like these on your own tours - they basically just give me a free ride to neat places where I can do my own thing. I did a little bit of shopping in Nice, but enjoyed Cannes a lot more. I visited the place where they hold the big film festival and took a picture on the red carpet. Along the sidewalks in from they have handprints of movie stars, like they do in Hollywood. I recognized almost none of the names. :-) I enjoyed a leisurely lunch and was proud of myself for ordering in French. (well, mostly in French) Then we had quite an easy night - all we did were play-ons for the shows, then we left and didn't have to come back for the play-offs. Woohoo!
Tonight is our last show with Elliot Finkel - I really hope I get to work with him again someday. He told me he wants me to come with him to his next ship, and I was flattered. Despite already having played three different shows with him, he's still pulling out new things for us - I think he likes this band. We have 3 new songs tonight, instead of a repeat of the show we did last cruise, which is really nice for us. Off to rehearsal!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that Nice was nice. Would they change it's name if it was not nice??
Post a Comment