Mont Blanc

Friday, December 28, 2007

Good News!

I just found out that my cell phone service provider covers Puerto Rico as part of the U.S. - so I will be able to bring and use my cell phone while away on my next contract! San Juan is our home port, and we are there once a week, so calling home will be a lot easier than it was in the Med. When I get there and find out if it really works, I'll post my phone number here, and every Saturday people can call me! Hooray!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

So what's in it for me if I call?

Chris said...

Ignore Cameron.

That is very good news! It's going to make this trip away seem a lot less away.

Andrea Smith said...

this also means people could even leave messages and then I could get them once a week. yippee!!!

Metaphysician_delta said...

So there's no more recent posting for me to comment on, so I'll comment on this entry and say, "God bless, Andrea!" Here's wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time and God's richest for this next tour.